Databasing provides an easy method to group specific coded instances into one timeline. SportsCode creates stand alone databases that hold all the code information and video data for each instance that is exported to it. Databases are a great way to keep only the information that you code.
- menu in the main menu bar.
- Name the database and save it.
- Open a timeline with the instances you want to export. Select all the instances to be exported, then press the database button in the timeline tool bar.
- Target the database to export to, and hit the Export to button.
- Open a second timeline, select instances, and export them into the same database. These instances will append to the database. Continue this process until complete.