Setting Up A Basic Network
Each computer will be assigned a static IP address in the networking panel of the system preferences.
Navigate to the Network preferences panel:
- Click on the apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Choose System Preferences… from the menu.
- Click on the Network icon in the System Preferences panel.
- Click on “Ethernet” in the list of the network preferences panel.
- Click the “Advanced” button
Configure the capture/coding computer ethernet port to a static ip address.
Configure the viewing computer ethernet port to a static ip address.