See what updates and changes we've made to our products.
You can now tag sideline and baseline out-of bounds. This will help take your stats and reports to the next level.Learn More
New Video Tools
- Rather than sharing a full video with your team, you can create clips of key moments by adding comments and drawings or simply clicking to save the play.
Comments are no longer one-directional, but allow for conversations as a team.
Create your own tags to track the information that matters most to your team with custom tags.
Updated drawing tools such as arrows, circles and the free hand drawing tool give you the ability to provide more visual feedback.
- You can now create playlists with clips from multiple games. These playlists will then live as their own entry in the library.
- Organize your library by adding custom labels to each video.
- The new Manage Team page makes it easier to update your list of players, coaches or groups on any device.
The messaging feature got a serious boost with permissions updates.
Hudl Classic’s library has a fresh new look. No major changes in functionality—just made it prettier.Learn More
Hudl Assist for football will break down new stats this season, including offensive formation, defensive front and blitz.Learn More
Hudl makes it easier to access the content your team needs by giving teams the ability to host and share documents, files and video for teams on Platinum packages and above.Learn More
- Uploading now has a fresh look, better error messaging, and push notifications.
- Teams can now upload to specific practice schedule entries.
- Added improved messaging for users with non-recommended devices.
- Added better messaging when a user is trying to log in without WiFi.
- Fixed a bug that caused in-app troubleshooting to constantly run in the background.
- Fixed a bug that caused uploads from last season to fail.
- Bug fixes and behind-the-scenes improvements.
- With our updated Movie Package feature, you can now combine multiple video files (.mp4 and .mov files only) into a single package.
We fixed a headache a few of our users saw during registration—now we include the registration date in alert messages.
- We’ve fixed an issue from version 11.2.7 around switching between modes in a code window.
There are some scripting command updates for our users: LABEL_IN_GROUP allows you to filter instances on ranges of values of labels in a specified group, and STRING provides the ability to extract a label in a specified group from an instance or set of instances. Want to brush up on your scripting? Check out the scripting manual.
Non-English users rejoice: We’ve fixed an issue with registering in languages other than English.
You have new hotkeys to use: fast export (shift-command-E) and new Movie Package (command-T)
We’ve also fixed a minor issue with the HTML export window gaining focus on every update.
- Check out our newest hotkeys: play and pause in the HTML export movie player (space) and close the export movie player to show the code window (esc).
You can now use custom data rates for movie packages and fast export workflows.
We’ve also reduced the high data rate presets for movie packages and fast exports to create smaller files.
This update streamlines capturing video from a fixed camera setup with a Sportscode Elite license. Check out this blog to learn more.
- We’ve made updates to our End User License Agreement.
There’s improved error handling for the new movie package workflow.
- We’ve improved our handling of unsupported files in new movie packages.
The issue with the Hudl Remote icon in Preferences has been fixed. Learn these steps to use a Hudl Bluetooth remote with Sportscode.
We’ve corrected a single word typographical error in the EULA.
You can now drag and drop .xml, .mp4 and .m4v files onto the application icon.
You can now export multi-angle packages to to Hudl.
We’ve improved support in our new movie package workflow for a variety of .mov and .mp4 files.
You now have the ability to copy and transcode .mts and .m2ts files into new movie packages.
Check out the changes Dropbox is making that’ll affect Sportscode and Sportstec Player.
- You can now use hotkeys or the tag button on a Hudl remote to switch to the next or previous angle.
We’ve fixed an issue with fast exports and new movie packages that was causing a black screen for some stacked packages and created a longer duration video in a few scenarios.
There’s a new icon for .SCzip files exported to Hudl.
Sportscode is now treated as a trusted application by macOS Gatekeeper upon installation. Thanks, Apple!
We’ve improved timeline scrolling performance for large timelines.
An issue with the scroll bar on the EULA screen on MacBook Pros with the Touch Bar has been fixed.
There were few issues with languages other than English that have been fixed.
We’ve updated support for the MacBook Pros with the Touch Bar. Learn more.