Instance Frequency Report
While one of the most basic exports, the instance frequency is a very effective gauge for finding percentages and overall lengths of coded instance rows. It also shows instance count and calculates mean time. The export can be quickly viewed in an Output window or saved to an Excel file. The following is a good example on how to use this export.
- Import some GPSports data into a timeline. (See GPSports Import for more information on this import process)
- Select the range of speed rows for the athlete.
- Choose File > Export > Instance Frequency.
- Set the Summary statistics panel to use Selected rows and to send output to Output window.
5. The results show a quick summary of the athletes speed rows from the Timeline. This export while very simple is really quite powerful if the instances are accurately coded.