The Timeline Toolbar
Makes movie out of selected instances. Refer to Creating Instance Movies.
Highlight an instance in the timeline and click the Edit icon. A movie of the instance will open containing the tools to edit the instance in precise detail.
New Merged Row
Creates a new row from selected instances in the Timeline. Refer to Working with Code Rows.
Opens a new timeline of selected instances. Refer to Create a New Timeline from Selected Instances.
Opens the Edit instance window. Instance notes will also be displayed here. Refer to Edit Instance.
Takes you to the Labels Tree window. Refer to The Labels Tree.
Single click to open a Code Matrix window from this Timeline (default setting) or click and hold to open a selection of matrices which have been customized and saved for this Timeline. Refer to The Matrix.
Exports the selected instances as a .codereport package for viewing with Sportstec Player.
Opens a Movie organizer window from this Timeline. Refer to The Movie Organizer Section
Opens a Sorter window from this Timeline. Refer to The Sorter section.
View My Codes
Exports a file suitable for importing into View My Codes.
Saves an instance or group of instances to a pre-created database.
Selecting this icon takes you to the Find Window. Refer to The find Window Section.
Clicking the Settings button will display the following drop down panel:
- Merge Rows plays instance movies in chronological order regardless of the row the instance is in.
- Sequential Rows plays instance movies from row A then row B etc.
- Selection Order plays instance movies in the order that the instances were selected. Select instances by holding Command and clicking the instances in the order required.
- When Append slow is ticked, the instance movie you make will play in real speed first followed immediately in slow motion, (default speed is 50% real speed).
- By checking the Static Text box, each instances associated text descriptors will be displayed in a static title before each instance.
- By selecting Instance notes, the text track will be displayed at the bottom of the instance movie screen. Instance notes and Append Slow cannot be used together.
- By selecting Overlay Text, the row name, instance number and labels will be displayed over the movie as it plays.
- The Lines field allows you to specify the number of lines of text displayed at a time in the instance movie.
- When you right click (Control + Click) on an instance in the Timeline, the Labels Tree for that Timeline will be displayed in a drop down panel. The labels and label groups which are available will be displayed. The groups will be indicated by an arrow marker, hover the cursor over the group name to display the labels in that group.