Here’s how the Sportscode process works for a new movie.
- Click on the Sportscode icon in the dock or on your desktop.
- Create a new . This is the window where you begin the analysis process.
- Decide which actions in the performance you want to categorize (code) for analysis. Create and name code buttons for all the actions. eg. a player, a move, or each time a goal is scored. Each button will code instances for the actions in the timeline.
- Capture the movie and code the information you need using the code window.
- You now have the event captured and coded. The movie and the timeline are linked together.
- You can now review and analyze the performance.