This feature allows you to view:
- The number of times each Timeline code was used in the performance.
- How much time those actions took.
- The percentage of the total performance time those actions took.
- The mean time for each action.
- Choose Frequency from the Analysis menu in the main menu bar.
- In the Summary statistics window, select either All rows or Selected rows. If you want to analyze selected codes, make sure you have preselected the rows in the timeline before you start.
- Select the destination for the information in Send output radio buttons, to the Output Window or to an Excel File.
- Click OK.