- At times several windows may be open at the same time, selecting All windows forward when a window is clicked will make sure that all the open SportsCode windows come to the front and will not be obscured by another application’s window.
- To help create some consistency with where timelines will open select Default timeline and movie arrangement. This option sets the timeline movie in the upper left corner of the screen and does a best effort to maximize the timeline window to display the most data that it can on the screen.
- To set how many instance movies can be open at one time, select Maximum number of instance movies. Once the maximum is reached the oldest movie made will be closed to allow the new one to be created. The default maximum is set to 100.
The Edit instance movie Sorter options are:
- Stop at end of instance: The edit instance movie will play through once unless movie looping is turned on and remain in the current row of the sorter.
- Go to next instance: The edit instance movie will play through to the end, then the sorter window will drop down a row from the current selected row and the movie for the new row will be paused at the start.
- Go to next instance and play: While this option is selected, the edit instance movie will play through to the end, then the sorter window will drop down a row from the current selected row and the movie for the new row will be start to play automatically.