Multi-disciplinary teams are becoming the norm in High-Performance sports. Coordinating departments to work together is a critical skill for any leader and in the recruitment of talent, this is especially important. ASD members share their approach to ensuring a balanced view is taken so that key decision-makers have all the context-specific evidence they need to make an informed decision.
Introduced by Hudl’s Director of Customer Solutions, Ed Sulley and hosted by the Association’s CEO Daniel Parnell, the panel’s guest speakers are;
- Gus Williams - National Talent Pathway Manager at Welsh FA
- Fergal Harkin - Director of Football, Standard de Liège
- Lucy Rushton - Former General Manager at DC United
- Gareth Jennings - ASD Technical Committee Member, Technical Director of UAE Pro-League
- Alan McTavish - Chief Executive Officer, Everton Women