Lesson 4: Use a Hudl Remote
Call the shots from a distance. You don’t have to be tied to your computer to control your video. Feel free to walk around the room and make sure your players aren’t falling asleep. Keep reading to find out how it works.
Pair the remote with your computer. There’s only three steps.
- Open your Bluetooth settings.
- Pair the remote.
- Enjoy more efficient review sessions.
Control video playback with your remote.
- Laser: activate the laser pointer
- Full: enter full-screen mode
- Prev: skip back to the start of the last moment
- Next: skip forward to the start of the next moment
- Rev: skip back 5 seconds
- Slow: tap while paused to skip .1 seconds or hold for slow motion (forward)
- Rew: tap to go back 5 seconds
- FF: tap to go forward 5 seconds, hold to playback in 2x speed
- Play: pause and play the video
Tag doesn’t currently have a function
Unpair the remote. If you want to use your remote on a new computer, be sure to unpair it from the old one first — our remotes can only be paired to one at a time.