Basketball | Recommended Recording Workflow
- Record in High-Definition*.
- Set up a hard drive camera or iPad at center court, approximately 20 rows up.
- If a telephoto lens is available, that may be used to improve quality.
- Capture the entire court, but avoid zooming.
- Be sure the person operating the camera keeps things in focus. Analysts cannot tag what they cannot see.
- Record the scoreboard as much as possible – always at the end of every period.
- Capture as many referee signals as possible.
- Aim to capture jersey numbers.
- Limit potential obstructions to the camera: fans, equipment, etc.
- Record with audio.
*If the sports analyst is unable to stat a game due to poor quality, we will return it to the coach for re-uploading a new copy. A 24-hour turnaround will no longer be guaranteed.
Ready to sign up? Click here to get started.