Edit Video Clips
Log in to Hudl.com, then hover over Video and select Library.
In the library, select the playlist by clicking the circle by the playlist's title.
Hover the mouse over the playlist. Click Modify and select Edit Video in the drop-down.
Use the following tools to edit clips:
- Split Clips: Add pause at the location you want to split.
- Trim Clips: In order to trim a clip you first have to split the clip.
- First, play the video to the location of where you want to trim it. Add pause at the location you want to split.
- Delete the unwanted clip, that you intended to trim off. Make sure you click on the split clip that you want to delete before you remove it.
- If you need to trim the ending of the clip, repeat these steps.
- Delete Clips: Play the clip, then click the trash can icon or Delete located below the video.
- Combine Clips: Select the clip then click combine above or combine below located below the video.
- Undo Edit: Click Undo below the video to undo the previous change. This will undo the last step you made, nothing else prior to that.
When finished, click Save.
Read Next — Add Notes and Drawings to Video