On the bottom left corner of your screen, you'll find your video playback controls.
Playback Controls & Shortcuts
- Fast Rewind (hold A or Down Arrow)
- Slow Rewind (hold S or Up Arrow)
- Play/Pause (tap Space or Down Arrow)
- Slow Forward (hold D or Down Arrow)
- Fast Forward (hold F or Right Arrow)
- Forward 5s (tap V)
- Rewind 5s (tap Z)
- Next Clip (tap Right Arrow)
- Previous Clip (tap Left Arrow)
- Restart Clip (tap Up Arrow)
Hover over the Keyboard Icon to view the Keyboard Shortcuts.
Check out our tutorial on Keyboard Shortcuts to learn more.
Check out our tutorial on Effects to learn more.
The Playback Icon will allow you to adjust your playback settings so that you can loop that clip, play all clips, or remove any effects that may be shown on that clip.
The Audio Icon will allow you to adjust the volume when watching film.
The Settings Icon will allow you to change the speed your video plays.
The Fullscreen Icon will allow you to enter and exit fullscreen.