Definition: A package containing the elements for an analysis or recruitment activity, including:
- the matches to be analyzed
- the rules for generating custom data
- the dashboards for visualizing data
- associated export settings
- An analyst creates and sets up a project for analyzing their next opponent.
- An analyst creates and sets up a project for live analysis in their next match.
- A scout creates and sets up a project for recruiting for a particular position.
- When setting up a project, you specify matches, rules, dashboards and export settings.
Definition: A pre-defined starting point for a new project, containing rules, dashboards and settings
Definition: A parameterized script that generates data from event and tracking data, Rules are arranged in folders
- Coaches and Analysts can select Hudl rules to generate data.
- Analysts can configure Hudl rules by modifying parameters to match their own definitions.
- Analysts can create or modify rules by editing scripts, for fine-grained control of data definitions.
Definition: A rule which is executed after each raw event
Definition: A rule which is executed after each raw sequence
Definition: Default and sample rules provided by Hudl
Definition: A graphical canvas containing widgets for analyzing and filtering data, Dashboards are arranged in folders
- Coaches and Analysts can use Hudl dashboards to analyze and filter data
- Analysts can create or modify dashboards to visualize data
Definition: A graphical component on a dashboard (such as a table or pitch) for analysing and filtering data
- Analysts can add widgets to a dashboard to visualize data
Definition: Default and sample dashboards provided by Hudl
Definition: A repository that allows rules and dashboards to be shared