Adjust Instances in Bulk
Open a Hudl Sportscode package and select the instances you want to adjust.
Click Edit > Instance or Clip > Instance Adjustments... or use Control + A.
Select the action you want to perform to all selected instances. You can:
- Add or subtract time from the beginning or end of the instances.
- Move (Nudge) the instances forward or backward on the timeline.
- Add will move an instance start or end time to the right in the timeline
- Subtract will move an instance start or end time to the left in the timeline
- When nudging an instance, a negative number will move the instance to the left in the timeline
Click Adjust only once. Also, set any number to 0 that you don't want to adjust.
You may not notice a visual difference on the timeline, but each additional click will move your instances again. Zoom in to see the changes.