Install Your Camera
What You’ll Need
- Ethernet cable
- Extension cord (optional)
- Power cable (6 ft.)
Install the Camera
Slide the mount wings into the mount slots on the back of your camera.
As you attach the camera, pull out the adjustment pins on the side.
Once the camera sits securely on the mount, angle it down toward your court and release the pins to lock it into place.
Attach the power cable by plugging one end into the port on the bottom of the unit and the other end into the wall outlet.
Attach one end of your ethernet cord (not provided) through the port labeled data on the back of the unit and connect the other end to the ethernet port in your wall.
Once your device receives power, you’ll see a status light is located below the Hudl logo.
- A white light indicates the camera is in standby mode, and is ready to record.
- A green light indicates the device is recording.
- A solid yellow light could indicate issues with your network or camera activation. Check the Hudl Focus app for instructions on what to do next.
- If you see a red flashing light, give our support team a call.
- A pulsing orange light indicates the camera is booting up.
- If there are no lights, the camera does not have power and cannot record.
Once the device is on and you see two solid yellow status lights, you’re clear to move on to camera activation.
Aim your camera so that the entire court is in the field of vision.