Edit Video Clips
Log in to Hudl.com, then hover over Video and select Library.
In the library, select the playlist by clicking the circle by the playlist's title.
Hover the mouse over the playlist. Click Modify and select Edit Video in the drop-down.
Use the following tools to edit clips:
- Trim Clips: Press the 1 key on your keyboard to trim the front of the clip and the 2 key to trim the end. This is only available with one angle of video. If you have more than one angle, you can split a clip, then delete the unwanted clip.
- Split Clips: Play the video to the location of the split, then press Split located below the video.
- Delete Clips: Play the clip, then click the trash can icon or Delete located below the video.
- Combine Clips: Select the clip then click combine above or combine below located below the video.
- Undo Edit: Click Undo below the video to undo the previous change.
When finished, click Save.
Read Next — Add Notes and Drawings to Video