Hudl gives you and the entire team online access to the video published to your Hudl.com Library. Video will be available in your Library once a coach has used Hudl Mercury to upload and share it.
- Log in to your Hudl.com account and click on Library from the Overview page. The Library page is where you will watch all video that has been uploaded to the team’s account.
- The library is organized by season and schedule. Click the season to view all of the games for that season.
- Click the game to expand the list of available video. A video playlist is listed as a blue link. Click the link to load the video in the video player.
- Play/ Pause
- Slow Forward or Slow Rewind
- Fast Forward or Fast Rewind
- Next or Previous Clip
Note: See arrows on right.
Click Menu under the video screen to load the Menu options.
- Playback: Select which playback option you want for viewing clips.
- Angles: Check or uncheck the boxes next to the angles you want to view.
- Video Quality: Select which video quality you want for viewing clips. The video quality option appears if the video was uploaded in HD. If your video is playing choppy in your Library, try switching the Video Quality from Auto to Standard.
- Download Hudl Remotes: Click to download the Hudl remotes software and drivers. See the remotes tutorial for more information on what remotes are compatible with Hudl.
- Hide All Notes: Check to temporarily hide any notes and telestrations that have been added to the playlist.
Adjusting your Time Flags
Adjust the time flags to narrow the time frame of the clip you are viewing. This will allow you to focus on a short part of the clip for teaching or review. Adjusting the flags is not permanent, the video will return to its original time frame once you move to another clip.
- Click and drag the flags to the time you wish to view. The green flag on the left adjusts the start point and the red flag on the right adjusts the end point. Only the video between the flags will play.
- Press Play/Pause to play the selected time frame. The time frame you selected will play repeatedly until you move to another clip.