With Hudl, you have the ability to share your video on Hudl.com and also through MaxPreps.com, when you make your highlights public. By making your highlights public, you’re giving family, friends, and recruiters another place to watch their favorite player. Only highlights you make on game footage are public – practice, opponent scout, and other items videos are never made public. As a coach, you have the power to change your highlight security settings at any time.
Learn more about your highlights and MaxPreps.
Managing your highlight security settings
- Mouse over the button and click on Privacy.
- Click the check box next to Make this team’s highlights public and available on MaxPreps.com , if you would like to make your team’s highlights available to the public and also on MaxPreps.com.
- When you are finished, click Save My Team’s Highlight Preferences.
- Next, click the check boxes beside the available angles you would like to make available to the public.
- When you are finished, click Save Angle Preferences.
Public and Private Player Highlight Pages
Each athlete has two views of their highlight page: a private view that only they can see and a public view that everyone else will see.
- Only the team members can see a player’s private highlight page.
- If a coach sets all highlights to be private then no highlights will be available on the athlete’s public highlight page.