- Brand Toolkit
- Slide Decks
Use these decks for meetings, sales pitches and projects.
- Templates are used as a starting point for your own presentation. We keep these close to the vest, so you’ll access these via Sync.
- Presentations are to be used in their current state—do not edit. They’re named for the situations in which they should be used.
Follow these steps to get started with presentations:
- Select Presentations.
- Browse the options.
- Click a thumbnail to present in Google Slides.
Follow these steps to get started with templates:
- Select Templates.
- Within Sync, browse the available options.
- Click a thumbnail to open in Google Slides as view-only.
- Navigate to File > Make a copy, then rename it and save to your Drive.
- Follow the gold, red or green prompts within the presenter notes or navigation slides to keep your edits on brand.