Real Time Data Visualization
Real-Time Data Visualization
- Connect the ANT+ USB antenna to the PC.
- Turn on the devices.
- Open SVIVO Server. Click on “Yes” in the pop-up window.
- Open SVIVO and insert credentials.
- The devices will be displayed on the screen, it could take a few seconds. If it does not happen, go to the top right corner and click on “Preferences” in the home page. There is a label named “Server”. Set the frequency to 99.
- Configure a new session: click on “New Session” on the main screen. After that, fill in the different fields with the details of the session (name of the session, group of players, tasks, etc).
- Once all fields are filled in, click on the new session.
- The top menu features:
- General: display individual data.
- Grid: display data in a table.
- Graph: display data in a graphic.
- Map: display the position of the players.
- Lastly, click on “Stop” to finish the session and then click on “Close”.
Read Next — Viewing Reports