Upload Scout Video
Some subscription tiers include "Analysis of any uploaded match". That means you can upload scout matches to the portal as well. There's a chance the match may already exist on the portal, but you don't have access yet. It may be worth it to check with support first. To do so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the following:
- Match date
- Proof that you have the video (ex: Google Drive, WeTransfer, File Mail, or Dropbox link)
If we have the match already on the portal, we'll share it with you! Saves you having to wait 24 hours for analysis. If we don't have the match on the portal, follow these instructions:
- Create the event. Even if your team does not participate in the match, your team will have access to that match slot because you were the one to create it.
- Search for and find the event on your Matches page. Click on it to open it.
- Upload the video. For a match to be broken down, the video must be filmed from behind the end line with jersey numbers visible for both teams.
- Upload the scoresheet. If you don't have a copy of the official scoresheet for the match, fill out and upload a supplemental scoresheet.
Upload of both the video and scoresheet will add the match to the analysis queue. Just like your regular matches, breakdown will be complete within 24 hours.