This article is for users on Hudl’s newest version. If the following images do not match your account, click here to view the correct article.
Log in to Hudl.com and click Video.
Click on the video thumbnail to begin watching.
Video will automatically play in full screen.
These controls are found at the bottom of your video player:
- Replay: Restarts your video from the beginning.
- Previous: Takes you back to the previous tag. If you don’t have tags on your video, this button won’t do anything.
- Backward 5 seconds: Takes you back 5 seconds in the video. Use the down arrow for a keyboard shortcut.
- Play/Pause: Start or stop the video. Use the space bar for a keyboard shortcut.
- Forward 5 seconds: Takes you forward 5 seconds in the video. Use the up arrow for a keyboard shortcut.
- Next: Takes you to the next tag. If you don’t have tags on your video, this button won’t do anything.
- Slow Forward: Plays the video back at 0.5x speed.
- Fast Forward: Plays the video back at 2x speed.
- Loop: If your game has tags, the tags will loop until you click the Next icon.
- Audio: Hover over the icon to change the volume. Click on the icon to mute your video.
- Gear wheel: Change auto-skip, speed and quality options.
- Fullscreen: Plays your video in full screen mode.