Livestream Games with Twitch
For any Twitch account related issues please contact Twitch support.
We recommend recording the game with your usual recording workflow in addition to any livestreaming service you might use.
- Download the Twitch app on your iOS or Android device and create an account for your team or school.
- To ensure your livestreamed videos will be available for download postgame, follow these steps:
- Log in to Twitch on a computer.
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu in the upper right.
- Click on the Channel & Video link, then select Channel Settings.
- Select Automatically archive my broadcasts.
- Log in to the Twitch app on your mobile device.
- In the top left corner, select Your Profile.
- Tap Go Live.
- Tap the camera icon to toggle between the front or back-facing cameras.
- Title your livestream.
- Select Sporting Event from the Category dropdown.
- Tap Share To and choose which social media accounts you’d like to broadcast on. (i.e. Your organization’s Facebook or YouTube account)
- Tap Start Stream and rotate your phone to landscape. You are now streaming.
- When the event is over, tap End.
- Log in to your Twitch account on a computer.
- Open the main menu and select Video Manager to view all videos.
- Click the download link below the video.
- Once the video has downloaded from Twitch, upload it to Hudl by following these steps.