Create a Counter in Coda
This tutorial is specific to Sportscode v11. Have Hudl Sportscode, our newest product? Use these resources.
Counters allow you to view several different types of data from your Events or Tags such as running totals or total time.
Open an existing or create a new form. Make sure it has at least one Event.
For more detailed information, utilize Tags within the form.
Select the Counter button.
Create a link between the Counter and the event you want to view data from.
There are three different types of counter types based on Events:
- Number of Closed Instances - Counts the number of times the Event has been activated.
- Total Time - Starts a running clock for the total time that the button is active.
- Last Activated Time - Shows the last time (0:00 format) that the button was activated.
For Tags, there are two types of counters:
- Total Number of Tag - Counts the total number of times that tag appears for a specific event.
- Distinct Number of Tag - Counts the unique number of instances that tag appears for a specific event.
You cannot count more than one tag or event per counter.