Sportscode is only compatible on Apple’s macOS.
If you’re buying a new machine to run Sportscode, we recommend the 15” Touch Bar MacBook Pro with the following configurations:
- 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 or greater
- 16GB RAM or greater
- Discrete Radeon Pro graphics card
- 512GB hard drive storage or more
We recommend the following minimum specifications for running Sportscode:
- 2.3 GHz quad-core i7 processor or greater
- 16GB RAM
- Discrete graphics card
- 512 GB storage space or more
- 15” retina display
We’ve found this combination of specifications provides a good experience with most workflows.
We recommend machines with a discrete graphics card, because you’re less likely to experience dropped frames during capture with these machines.
We recommend a minimum disk space of 512GB to have enough space to store all your video.
Read Next — HD Capture Hardware Recommendations