Issue #1: Stuck on Uploading
- Loading circle appears
- Getting Team Information appears
Log out of the Hudl Sideline app.
Log out of the Hudl app.
Log back in to the Hudl Sideline app only. Your upload should start again automatically.
Issue #2: Missing Angle on Viewing Device
- Both angles appear on the recording device
- One of the angles is missing on the viewing devices
Tap Camera Setup and toggle off the missing angle.
Force-close the app. To do this, exit out of the app and double-tap the Home button.
Tap the Hudl app and swipe up on the screen.
Reopen the Hudl Sideline app and resume viewing.
Issue #3: Missing Angle on Viewing Device
- The power cable for the streaming kit gets swapped with the power cable for the HDMI splitter
- Power cables are used with the wrong devices
We’ve noticed that some teams have accidentally swapped the AC power cords for their streaming kits, HDMI splitters and portable batteries. Please be careful, as using the incorrect cord will damage the hardware.
We suggest that you label all cords before your next game to avoid any confusion.