Hudl Sideline works seamlessly with iPads and iPhones, but it’s important that you stick with our supported devices. Unsupported models, such as older devices and those with outdated software will impact the entire system. Be sure to keep your Hudl Sideline app and iOS updated on each device.
Tips for using the Hudl Sideline app with an iPad
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Hudl Sideline app.
- Check the iPad for software updates.
- Clean up the storage on your iPad to make room for your game. (6-8 GBs of free storage)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd, 4th, 5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd, 3rd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd, 4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st and 2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (5th-9th generation)
- iPhone 8
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- For more information on the latest iOS devices, click here to visit Apple's website.
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini (original model), iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad with Retina Display (3rd Gen) and older 9.7-inch iPads
- iPad 4
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Gen)
- iPhone 4S and older iPhone models
- iPod Touch 5th-generation and older iPod Touch models
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE