Use Playback Controls
Recruiting videos and information are only available for college coaches with a school-provided email address.
This feature is only available for American Football recruiters.
From recruit.co, click Search and enter the name of an athlete into the search box.
Select an athlete profile, then select a game to watch.
Navigate the video using the playback controls on the video player or keyboard shortcuts.
- Fast rewind: hold left arrow
- Slow rewind: hold up arrow
- Play/pause: tap down arrow, space bar, or enter/return
- Slow forward: hold down arrow
- Fast forward: hold right arrow
- Previous clip: tap left arrow
- Next Clip: tap right arrow
- Replay Clip: tap up arrow
Click the gear icon. You'll have the following options:
- Angles: select the angles you want to view.
- Options: select whether you want to hear audio or view in HD (if available). You can also set up a remote.
Adjust Time Flags
To focus on a short part of the clip, you can narrow the time frame. Adjusting the flags is not permanent—the clip will return to its original time frame once you move to another one.