Use Playback Controls
Recruiting videos and information are only available for college coaches with a school-provided email address.
From recruit.co, click Search and enter the name of an athlete into the search box.
Select an athlete profile, then select a game to watch.
Navigate the video using the playback controls on the video player or keyboard shortcuts.
- Fast rewind: hold left arrow
- Slow rewind: hold up arrow
- Play/pause: tap down arrow, space bar, or enter/return
- Slow forward: hold down arrow
- Fast forward: hold right arrow
- Previous clip: tap left arrow
- Next Clip: tap right arrow
- Replay Clip: tap up arrow
Click the gear icon. You’ll have the following options:
- Angles: select the angles you want to view.
- Options: select whether you want to hear audio or view in HD (if available). You can also set up a remote.
Adjust Time Flags
To focus on a short part of the clip, you can narrow the time frame. Adjusting the flags is not permanent — the clip will return to its original time frame once you move to another one.