Ideal Router Setup (Premium)
A strong signal means faster downloads. Check out these tips for your router and iOS devices.
Router placement is vital for both the recording and viewing devices. Please check that your equipment is positioned correctly and aimed in the right direction.
Press Box Router
- Make sure your router and recording device are within 30 feet of each other.
- Point your router toward the 25-yard line closest to your end zone setup.
- If your press box sits higher than most, angle the router down towards the field.
- Check the Wi-Fi signal strength on your recording device in the press box. It should have three (3) bars. If you see fewer than three bars, adjust your router’s placement.
End Zone Router and Bridge
- Make sure your streaming kit, router and bridge are within five (5) feet of one other.
- Your router and bridge should be aimed directly at the press box router.