Baseball & Softball | Submit a Game to Assist
The new Hudl is the future, and we're just getting started. Keep an eye out for new features and improvements as we continue to release them throughout the 2023 season.
If you're looking for help uploading your film through the Hudl App, check out our Mobile Uploads tutorial.
Log in to Hudl.com and click Video.
Select the 3 dots on the video you'd like to send to Assist.
Click Send to Assist.
- Select whether the video is Game, Practice, or Scout.
- Choose its event.
- Let us know which team batted first.
- Use the drop-downs to select the jersey colors for each team.
- Select the athletes who batted and pitched for your team. If the entire roster played, you can select 2023-24 Roster to add all athletes at once. If you don't see all your athletes listed, click Manage Roster to update your roster.
- If any members of your team wore different jerseys than what’s on your Hudl roster, select Edit Jerseys and choose which athlete wore which number in this game.
- Leave a message for your analyst with any important information, including:
- Distinguishing features to identify players with obstructed jersey numbers
- Unique game situations or missing video
Once you have completed these required fields, select Send to Assist.