The Instance Text preference allows you to set how the text will appear on an instance video. This is a video created from the timeline, in a playlist and database.
You can change:
- Font Size - Determine how large the font is
- Text - Set the text color for Codes, Instance Notes or Labels
- Container - Set a background color for the text
- Text Opacity - Set the transparency of the text
- Container Opacity - Set the transparency of the container
- Position - Overlaid text will appear on the video for the location set and Underneath text will appear under the video
Example of Instance Text on a video player.