Clear Playing Surfaces
Prepping for install includes clearing the area for installation. The camera needs a clear view of the playing surface so that Hudl can activate the camera—and give you the best possible video.
Complete the steps below to ensure the best view for the camera.
- Turn on all the lights in your gym.
- Raise any dividers or backboards so Focus can get a full picture of the court.
- Make sure nothing is covering the playing surface, like equipment or wrestling mats.
- Clear everyone out besides installers—this includes athletes, coaches and spectators.
- Turn on the scoreboard with all digits illuminated. This is required if you’d like to have the score appear on your livestreams.
Read Next — What You’ll Need