Activate Your Camera
1. If you haven’t already, install the Hudl Focus app from the App Store or Google Play.
Your installer won’t need a Hudl account to install a new camera, but only coaches and team admins with a Hudl account will be able to manage the camera once it’s installed.
2. Open the Hudl Focus app and tap Turn On Notifications.
Notifications will alert you of scheduled recordings or any issues with your camera or network.
3. Tap Install a Camera.
4. Tap Continue and choose which type of camera you are installing.
5. Name your camera and tap Continue.
6. Choose which teams you would like to have access to the Focus Camera and tap Continue.
7. Follow the steps in the app to install your camera.
8. Use the Focus app to check that the camera is angled correctly.
9. Confirm that your camera is installed correctly and tap Looks Good.
This verification can take up to 24 hours.