Use a Smart Pointer to Watch Video
The Smart Pointer can be used online with Hudl Presentations and video playback from your library.
Plug the USB receiver into a USB Port and the pointer will work automatically, installing itself as a wireless keyboard. You may notice a driver installation window appear when plugging in the remote. This installation should take less than 30 seconds and must finish before you can use the remote.
Make sure the switch on the side of the remote is in the down position for presentation mode and the following commands will be available:
- Previous Clip/Slide: Single click the Up button.
- Next Clip/Slide: Single click the Down button.
- Play/Pause Video: Single click the Right button.
- Restart Video: Single click the Left button.
- Rewind: Hold down the Up button.
- Fast Forward: Hold down the Down button.
- Slow Forward: Hold down the Right button.
- Slow Rewind: Hold down the Left button.