Hudl All-Access Giveaway Official Rules
PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST.
ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD (AND IF A MINOR, HAVE PARENTAL CONSENT) TO ENTER. ENTRY TO THE CONTEST IS FREE AND NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Hudl All-Access Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) is designed to provide a deserving high school athletic department access to Hudl’s premium products and tools for video review and performance analysis. Athletes, their parents and families, and fans will submit nominations for their high school to win. Judges will choose a winning entry, and a grand prize will be awarded in accordance with these official rules (the “Rules”).
The Contest is sponsored by Agile Sports Technologies, Inc. (“Hudl”), a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 600 P Street, Suite 400, Lincoln, NE 68508.
Description of the Contest
Hudl is giving away a full athletic department package that gives every team in the school equal access to all of Hudl’s tools—including Hudl Focus and unlimited game breakdowns through Hudl Assist. If your school has a passion for offering great student-athlete experiences that could be enhanced by Hudl’s suite of products, you’re eligible to win the Hudl All-Access Giveaway Contest on behalf of your school.
No purchase, payment, or donation of any kind is necessary to enter or win; a purchase, payment, or donation will not increase the chance of winning. By entering, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final. The Contest starts at 12:00 a.m. CDT on Monday, June 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on Friday, August 7, 2019 (“Contest Period”).
The Rules should be read prior to entering the Contest to ensure understanding and agreement. Entrants agree that submission of an Entry (as defined below) in the contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. Only Entrants who agree to the Rules may submit an Entry to the Contest and are eligible to win. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between Entrants and Hudl with respect to the Contest.
How to Enter
Download and print, or complete the Entry Form online at hudl.com/giveaway (“Entry Form”).
Entrants are required to provide: (i) Entrant’s full name, (ii) Entrant’s date of birth, (iii) Entrant’s phone number,(iv) Entrant’s email address, (v) Entrant’s high school’s name, and (vi) the reason your high school should be awarded the prize (“Entry”). Entrant’s personal information will not be sold to any third party. All Entry Forms must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT on Friday, August 7, 2019.
Who Can Enter
- An Entrant is an individual who has completed an entry form on behalf of his or her high school (“Entrant”). Entrants must be at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry, and if a minor, have parental consent. Entrants must be located in the United States at the time of entry. The Contest is intended for legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- A maximum of one Entry Form per email address is allowed.
- If any group elects to collaborate on an Entry, the email address used for the Entry Form may not be used again to submit another Entry. Hudl, its affiliates, its program partners, and any others involved in the development and/or execution of this Contest are not responsible for any disputes among collaborators related to the Contest.
- Employees of Hudl, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their immediate family members are ineligible. The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- Only accurate and verifiable Entries are allowed. Each Entry must comply with the Rules and be subject to a verification process.
- Once the Entry Form is submitted, the Entry is final and may not be modified, supplemented, or edited. No incomplete Entry Forms will be accepted.
- Entrants may submit one Entry Form per legitimate email address. Your high school may be nominated more than one time by different Entrants.
- Each Entry must not be profane, offensive, pornographic, defamatory or inappropriate as determined in Hudl’s sole discretion. Hudl reserves the right to disqualify any Entry it deems inappropriate.
- Each Entrant agrees not to submit any Entry that infringes upon any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations, or otherwise violates applicable international, federal, or state law. Entries violating this section of the rules will be disqualified.
- By entering, each Entrant hereby releases and holds harmless Hudl, each of its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any others involved in the development and/or execution of this Contest, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees of the same from any and all claims, demands, losses, promises, causes of action, and liabilities arising out of this Contest.
- Submissions that do not comply in all material respects with the Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content in Hudl’s sole discretion will be disqualified.
- Hudl is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected Entries, server unavailability, or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
Any false information provided within the context of the contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules, or the like, may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the Contest. Hudl further reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Rules, or violates U.S. or applicable state or local law.
Selection of Winner
The winning Entry will be selected by a panel of judges appointed in Hudl’s sole discretion. Hudl employees may serve as judges. All decisions of the judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received. Hudl reserves the right not to select any finalists.
Entries will be judged on two criteria equally:
Commitment to Athlete Experience
Judges will consider the school's history and plans for the student-athlete experience across all boys’ and girls’ sports and activities. Entries will be evaluated based on how the school demonstrates support for athletic programs and the extent to which student-athletes are inspired by their coaches and school.
Impact of Hudl and Video Performance Tools
Judges will consider whether and to what extent the school utilizes video performance to support its athletic program. Entries will be evaluated based on the overall impact the prize will have for the school’s student-athletes, coaches and athletic director.
A year-long subscription to an athletic department package from Hudl valued at $20,000. Package includes:
- Platinum Hudl subscriptions for every school team
- Up to two Hudl Focus cameras (contingent on applicable use in gym or field)
- Reimbursement of third party installation costs up to $2,000 for Hudl Focus installation
- 12-hour turnaround Hudl Assist for applicable varsity and scout games
- Premium Hudl Sideline subscription, including two streaming kits Hudl Play Tools subscription
- Personalized, onsite training for department coaches and staff
No monetary prize shall be awarded.
Hudl will notify the Entrant by the phone or email address provided in the Entry Form that his or her Entry has won. The winning school shall be announced through Hudl’s website and marketing platforms.
Awarding of the grand prize to the school is subject to the express requirement that the school submits to Hudl all requested documentation to permit Hudl to comply with applicable federal, state, and local tax reporting. To the extent permitted by law, all taxes imposed on the prize are the sole responsibility of the school.
Anyone may request a list of winners sixty (60) days after the end of the Contest Period by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Hudl All-Access Giveaway
Attn: Hudl Marketing
600 P Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
Residents of Vermont need not supply postage.
Intellectual Property Rights
As between Hudl and the Entrant, Entrant retains ownership of all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) in and to the Entry. As a condition of entering the Contest, Entrant grants Hudl a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly display the Entrant’s name, the nominated high school name, and the nomination portion of the Entry for any purpose, including display on the Hudl website, without any attribution or compensation to Entrant.
- The conduct of the Contest is governed by applicable U.S. laws and any applicable state laws, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein these Rules. All claims relating in any manner to this Contest must be resolved in the federal or state courts in Lancaster County, Nebraska.
- Hudl is not liable for any lost or stolen Entries, prizes or Contest information.
- By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Hudl. Hudl reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant and may refuse to consider an Entry from an Entrant who is ineligible or has violated any of the Rules, gained unfair advantage while participating in the Contest, or participated or whose Entry won using fraudulent means. Hudl will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Rules or the Contest and Hudl’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including if conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Hudl, Hudl reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Hudl deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Hudl and are final. Hudl may waive any of these Rules in its sole discretion.
- Hudl reserves the right not to award any prize if none of the Entries received meet the stated Contest criteria, in Hudl’s sole discretion.
- Hudl takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any omissions, acts or damages that may result from preparing materials to submit to this Contest. Hudl stresses that participants safely obtain Entry material and avoid potentially dangerous production situations that put themselves or any other persons at risk.
By participating in the Contest, Entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Hudl, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in the Contest, or from being named a winner.
Representations and Warranties
Entrants represent and warrant that their Entries are their own original work, or they have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, and permissions necessary in order to use at any and all times, and to authorize Hudl to use your Entries and, as such, they are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the Entry and have the right to grant all required licenses. Entrants hereby represent and warrant that the Entry does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party. Entrants affirm they have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Hudl herein, including but not limited to, all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Hudl shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any Entry submitted by the Entrant.
Waiver of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify
By submitting any Entry, each Entrant, its, his, her or their heirs, successors and assigns thereby releases, forever discharges and covenants not to make a claim against or sue Hudl or its subsidiaries and affiliates, licensees, employees, officers, directors, representatives, successors and assigns, of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent, which Entrant may have or hereafter have against Hudl by reason of any injuries or damages Entrant may sustain, whether to Entrant’s person, property, reputation, or otherwise, as a result of, incident to, or related in any way to the Entry, the Contest, or the use, incorporation or exploitation of the Entry for any purpose described herein. Entrant waives and foregoes the right to seek injunctive relief against anyone relating in any way to the Entry, the Contest, or the use, incorporation, or exploitation of the materials for any purpose described herein. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hudl from and against any liabilities, losses, claims, demands, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) and expenses arising in connection with any breach or alleged breach of any representation made in the Entry or by virtue of submitting the Entry.