Lesson 3: Test Your Camera
Follow the steps below to make sure your Volleymetrics camera is ready to record. We recommend running this test a few days before each of your home matches.
- Go to the Volleymetrics camera page.
- Click the + icon next to your venue.
- Enter the name you’d like to use for the camera and confirm you have added the camera’s external IP address, username and password. (If you don’t know this information, check with your IT department.
- Click Run to begin the test.
- Once your camera passes the test, it’s ready to go! Click Save & Test Changes to close the window.
If you receive an error, reference our troubleshooting guide.
The next two courses will teach you how to schedule events in the Volleymetrics platform and how to record with your camera.
Remember: Using third party software to record may result in decreased video quality and problematic uploads to the Volleymetrics portal.