Lesson 2: Keyboard Controls & Shortcuts
Control your video and tags.
- Play/pause (tap space bar)
- Slow forward (hold down arrow)
- Fast forward (hold up arrow)
- Add a tag (tap the t key)
- Previous tag (left arrow) Note: If you don’t have tags, this button won’t do anything.
- Next (right arrow) Note: When tags are filtered, this keyboard shortcut lets you skip to the next filtered tag. When viewing a playlist, this shortcut lets you skip to the next clip.
Jump around in the video.
- Skip five seconds forward (tap up arrow
- Skip five seconds backward (tap down arrow)
- Skip to previous filtered moment in a video (tap left arrow)
- Skip to previous clip in a playlist (tap left arrow)
- Skip to next filtered moment in a video (tap right arrow)
- Skip to previous clip in a playlist (tap right arrow)
Customize your settings. Just click the gear icon in your video player to change your video’s speed and quality.