On This Page
Once you have tagged highlights in the Library, you will want to create a killer Premium Highlight with title slides, spot shadows and music.
Create New Premium Highlight
- On your Highlight page click New Premium Highlight located below the video player.
- Give your Premium Highlight a name in the Highlight Title field.
- In the Video tab, you will see a list of all of the seasons you are a part of.
- Roll your mouse over the season to add video:
- Click the green plus sign to add all of the clips that you have highlighted for that season.
- Click anywhere else on the season to add individual clips from each game.
- To add a clip, click the green plus sign or drag and drop it in the box located in the lower left corner.
- Keep your clips trimmed tightly around the action you are highlighting. Drag the green flag to the point where you want the clip to start playing and the red flag to the point where you want the clip to stop.
- Add Spot Shadows: Use spot shadows to bring attention to yourself at the beginning of the play so those viewing the highlight know where to watch.
- Click anywhere on the video to add the spot shadow. You can adjust the style, size, and rotation of the spot shadow.
- Click Done to save the spot shadow or Remove to delete it.
- You can only have one spot shadow per clip. Click Change Spot Shadow to make adjustments or remove it altogether.
You can add up to three songs from Hudl’s built-in music selection or your own MP3 files.
- Click the Music tab to the right of the video player.
- To add a song, click on the green plus sign or drag and drop it in the box located in the lower left corner.
- To add your own music, click Upload Your Own. The music file must be in MP3 format.
- To remove a song, hover your mouse over the song below and click the red X.
Adding titles and pictures to your Premium Highlight will help you place clips in a logical order.
- Click the Titles tab to the right of the video player.
- To add a title, click on the green plus sign or drag and drop it in the box located in the lower left corner.
- To remove a title slide, hover your mouse over the title and click the red X.
Once you are done creating the Premium Highlight, click Save and Close. The Premium Highlight will automatically be saved to the your Athlete or Team Highlight page.
- Edit any previously created Premium Highlight by moving your mouse over the highlight and clicking the pencil icon.
- Delete a Premium Highlight by moving your mouse over the highlight and clicking the delete icon. Be careful, this cannot be undone.
- From the highlights page, you can share your Premium Highlight via email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Interested in ordering a DVD or download of the Premium Highlight? Learn how here.