Your invoice is available to you in your Hudl account immediately when you sign up and will be no matter the status. Hudl will give you alerts when you’re five days out from payment due and when you are overdue on payment. This will be helpful to keep your account from being placed on hold due to non-payment. The Billing & Invoices button is only available for coaches and administrators for the school.
Accessing the Billing & Invoices Page
- Log into Hudl.
- Hover over your name in the top right of your screen and click Billing & Invoices in the resulting drop down list.
Using the Billing & Invoices Page
From the Billing & Invoices page, you will see the most current information regarding your Hudl subscription separated by sport. Note: The first sport will be listed as full price, the next two sports at half price and every sport after that will be listed at $0.
The Billing & Invoices page is split into four parts:
- Lockout Date: This is the earliest date that one of your Hudl subscriptions will come due.
- Current Invoices: Your school’s or organization’s current invoice will be shown with the following information: due date, organization name, sport, and amount due.
- Payment History: Your invoice history will be listed, detailing your past invoices.
- Our W-9: Hudl’s W-9 form is available for you to print in case your billing office needs a copy of it.
Click to view your invoice.
Click to upgrade your account.
Click to pay your invoice now with a credit card.
Making a Payment
5 Days Out
- When you have five days left on your 30-day trial, you begin to see a status bar on the top of your screen every time you log into your account on. The bar will remain at the top of your screen when you navigate away from the page, as a reminder.
- Click and of the actions on the notification to access the Billing & Invoices page and see your invoice.
- When you are past your 30-day trial and have not paid, your account will be put on hold. Upon logging into your account, you will receive a message with information regarding the hold.
- Once your account is on hold, you will not be able to access your video until payment towards the account is made. We will not delete any of your video or information.
- By Card:
- Select the current invoices you would like to pay by checking the boxes next to them. You can select one or multiple invoices.
- Enter all of the required information.
- Hudl will notify you with a message on your browser screen if the payment was accepted or not. We will also automatically generate a receipt that will be sent to you via email.
- By Phone:
or send an email to:
- By Mail:
Agile Sports Technologies
151 North 8th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508