The final steps in the process of putting your video online using Mercury for Mac are organizing and publishing. For help adding video and editing clips using Mercury for Mac, see the Getting Started with Mercury for Mac and Edit and Review Video with Mercury for Mac tutorials.
- You will first be asked to log in to ensure you load the film to the correct team.
- Choose which team the film is for from the drop down box. If you are only on one team, this field will be auto-selected for you.
- Choose whether the video is Game Footage, Opponent Scout, Practice, Clinic, End of Season, or Miscellaneous footage.
- Choose a season from the drop down box in the next column.
- Choose the game from your schedule where you wish to add the video.
- To publish the video to a game that isn’t already on your schedule, click the Add a New Game/ Event link. This will take you to your Hudl.com Manage Schedule page where you can add a game to your schedule. For more information about editing your schedule, see the Creating Your Team’s Schedule tutorial.
- Once you have added the game, you will see an updated schedule in Mercury for Mac.
- Select the game.
- Click the Next button to begin the publishing process. The progress box will appear with the current status of the import process. The two areas of information regarding the progress are:
- Encoding – Shows the progress of encoding your raw video into video usable on Hudl.com.
- Video Upload – Shows the progress of uploading your encoded video to Hudl.com.