You are able to load video files saved on your computer directly into Mercury. This is particularly useful if you have a hard drive camera or if you use an online video exchange system other than Hudl. Hudl makes it easy, allowing you to import several video files from your computer at one time.
- Open Hudl Mercury.
- Connect the camera or external media device or browse files on your computer for media files.
- You can drag and drop the media files from your desktop or folder into Mercury, or search for them by clicking the Add button.
- If your camera is connected, click on the camera listed and Mercury will automatically list the video and organize it by date.
- Click Open in the dialog box or Add the Selected Video when you have selected the desired media files.
- Mercury will automatically begin loading your film.
- The Review screen will automatically appear when the files have been loaded.
Cutting Your Video
Your film will already be cut into clips.
You can merge, delete, and split the clips by using the buttons at the top of the screen. For more information on reviewing and organizing the clips, see the Edit and Review Your Video in Hudl Mercury tutorial.