The purpose of this tutorial is to demonstrate how to import the video and data from DSV into Hudl Video Editor.
Exporting from DSV
- Load the game in DSV.
- Right-click and click Export as a Text File.
- Save the .txt file to your desktop.
Importing into Hudl
- Open up the Hudl Video Editor and choose the Import Project option.
- Create the project and choose DSV on the Import Project step.
- Click Browse and find the project file that was saved on your desktop. Leave the “kind of project” as Game.
- On the next step, match the columns to the corresponding Hudl columns to ensure all of your data is imported correctly.
- Hudl will now import your data and video. Once it has loaded, click Publish and your video will be sent to Hudl.com.