Save more valuable time by learning how to export your data from Hudl.com and Hudl Video Editor to an Microsoft Excel document. Hudl makes exporting extremely quick and efficent if you need to turn the information in by a deadline. Within seconds, you have all your data available and ready to print or send.
You will need to have the Microsoft Office package installed on your computer to use these features.
Export Your Clip Data to an Excel File from Hudl.com
This feature is extremely straightforward. Follow the steps below.
- Select the playlist you would like to export in your video library.
- Hover your mouse over the More button right above the clips list, and choose Export Data to Excel.
- Hudl will take a few moments (depending on the size of your playlist) to build an Excel file that you can download and use however you wish. This file will appear in your Recent Downloads folder in your browser.
Copy Your Clip Data to an Excel File from Hudl Video Editor
In the Hudl Video Editor, you will need to copy the data and then paste it into Excel. Follow the steps below.
- Open the project that you would like to copy.
- Click Copy Breakdown Data at the bottom of the Editor under Angle Actions.
- Open a blank Excel document, click in the first cell, and Paste the data.