In Hudl, you can add, remove, and edit games at any time. This tool will allow you to record game times and opponents. In Hudl, creating your schedule is an important step because the video library is sorted by your schedule. If you have not added any games to your schedule, you will not be able to publish film to Hudl.com from Hudl Video Editor or Hudl Mercury.
Creating a Schedule
- Move your mouse over the Manage button on the Hudl main menu. Click on your team on the resulting sub-menu to go to the Manage page for your team. On this page you can manage all of the information related to your team.
- Click the Schedule link to see your team’s schedule.
- In Hudl, you can store multiple seasons. Before you begin adding games to your schedule, make sure you are in the correct season found in the season bar. If the season in which you wish to add games is not listed, click the link in the season Bar.
- To create a schedule entry, enter the following information into the text boxes:
- Date: The date of your game (required)
- Time: The time of your game (required)
- Opponent: The opposing team for the game (required)
- In the drop-menu, select whether your game is Regular Season, Post Season, Camp, or Scrimmage.
- Select whether your game is home or away. Home games will appear in bold on your schedule.
- Once you have entered all required information, click the Add Event button located at the end of the row to create your new schedule entry.
Editing Your Schedule
- From the Schedule page, click the Edit button in the row of the schedule entry you wish to edit. The row will now change to a set of textboxes that are editable.
- Edit any of the information in the row and click Save to update the information.
- Click the Delete button to permanently remove a game from the schedule. Deleting a game cannot be undone. A warning message will ask you if you are sure that you want to delete the game before the schedule entry is deleted. Any clips listed under that specific game will be deleted as well.