Copying a playlist can be useful for a couple of reasons - flipping the offense and defense to run reports on your opponent and allowing you to edit data or notes on a new playlist without altering anything from the original one. Making a copy will allow you to achieve this.
Copying a Playlist
- Hover your mouse over the Manage button on the Hudl main menu. Click on the Library button.
- Expand the library to find the playlist you would like to copy. You can copy playlists from anywhere in your Hudl video library, including previous seasons. Select the playlist from the library by checking the box next to its name.
- Click the Copy button from the Actions menu on the left. The Copy Playlist dialog will now appear.
- Select where you would like to copy the playlist by choosing a season, game, and category.
- Check the Flip offense and defense option if you are copying the playlist and want to flip the ODK.
- Flipping the offense and defense will allow you to run reports on your opponent. If you run the report on the copy of the playlist, you will see information about your opponent.
You will need to share your copied playlist if you want other members of your team to have access to the playlist. To share the playlist, check the box next to the playlist and click the Share button in the Actions menu. For more information about sharing playlists, see the Creating and Sharing Playlists tutorial.