You can easily add a previous season or an upcoming season to your schedule. With a simple click, you can also carry over players from one season to the other. If you want to add games from previous seasons or future seasons, you will want to create a new season.
Adding a New Season in Hudl
- Move your mouse over the Manage button on the Hudl main menu. Click on your team on the resulting sub-menu to go to the Manage page for your team. On this page you can manage all of the information related to your team.
- In the Season section, choose New Season to add your next season or Past Season to add a previous season.
- On the resulting page, choose the year for which you want to create the season.
- In the roster section, choose the athletes you would like to carry over into the respective season.
- Once you have selected the year and the players to add to the new season, click the Add This Season button.
- You can now input a schedule and add or edit the roster for the newly created season. For more information on managing your schedule see Creating Your Schedule in Hudl tutorial. For more information about editing your roster, see Managing your Team’s Roster.
Note: Once a season has been created, it cannot be deleted.