Posted December 05, 2012 by
Here’s a look at November by the numbers:
- We took 8,505 calls over the 30 days of November, which is about 2,000 fewer than October. That officially puts us over 50,000 calls since the beginning of August. Trust me when I tell you: that’s a lot of phone calls.
- If you average those numbers out, it equates to about 40 calls per business hour every day. I did mention that’s a lot of calls right?
- The average hold time for the month was 55 seconds per call.
- Chats and emails were down from October as well. We answered only 1,298 chats and 5,532 emails, both double-digit decreases from a month ago.
- We set up 1,530 remote sessions as well.
Survey results continue to look solid, which is something we’re excited about. Of the 1,129 surveys that were sent back to us during November:
- 1,089 (96.5%) said the person they worked with was Awesome.
- 1,124 (99.6%) said they would hire the support rep they worked with.
You know the drill by now. Call/email/chat us with any questions or issues you run into. We love working with coaches and making sure their Hudl experience is as great as it can be. We’re in this together.