The Hudl Up Tour ended with a bang at the New York Jets facility on May 17. We had an awesome seven weeks traveling the country. Thanks for making it a great event.
Here are some numbers behind the tour:
7 weeks, 28 stops, 1000 ways to Dominate.
- Coaches who attended: More than 1,200
- Hudlies who trekked across the country: 42
- Coaches who shared their knowledge: 25
- Miles traveled: 11,133
- Bags of Chex Mix consumed: 2, 268
- Granola bars eaten: 2,160
- Average hours of sleep per night: 5
- #HudlUp tweets: 476
- Hampton Inn breakfasts consumed: 54
- Flights taken: 92
Thanks again to everyone who made it out. Check out pictures from all the events on our Facebook page.