Posted November 14, 2012 by
Under • Coaching & Athletics
Playoffs are now in full swing. We’re seeing awesome highlights as a product of all the exciting games being played right now. These are the most important games of the season, and we love to watch as our teams progress through the finals. It’s no holds barred out there and these athletes are certainly proving that.
Here are five of our favorite Top Plays from last week:
5. QB Dylan Gallaway from Hackleburg High School (Ala.), gives the defense a shake and bake and lets them see the back of his jersey for six.
4. Lyndon High School (Kan.), show us why you always need to keep your head in the game. Watch closely as Gaige Brecheisen ends up in the right spot at the right time.
3. Alex Myrick of Royal High School (Wash.), shows us why it’s important to stay focused on every play. See here as he spins out of a tackle and launches one down field.
2. Lance Bryant from Vineland High School (N.J.) never gives up on this play and is rewarded for doing so. Lance snatches the ball out of the sky and changes the momentum of the game.
1. Try to keep your eye on the ball as The Hill School from Pottstown (Penn.) performs some trickery on this play.